The course package consists of the Emeregncy Response (BHV) course, practice day and certificate. The online course is the ideal preparation for the practical day and online theory exam. After the completion of the online course, you participate in the practice day in your area. Choose our Emergency Response (BHV) course package for comfort and speed. PlusPort arranges everything for you from your registration to obtaining your certificate.
Basic course Emergency Response (e-learning & practical session)
||E-learning & Practical session
||After the training the candidate is able to:
- Provide first aid in the event of an accident
- Respond actively in the event of a fire
- Be able to alarm authorities in emergencies and to evacuate employees and visitors
- Implement the emergency response plan of your organization in the event of an emergency and test it
Keep your emergency response organization active
||For everyone who is responsible for the company emergency services in your organization, who, in the context of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (Arbo-wet) (Article 15), must be able to carry out BHV tasks and who is not in possession of a valid BHV Basic certificate.
||E-learning Basic Course Emergency Response: 3 hours
Practical session 08:30 am and ends at 16:00 pm
||Dutch or English
- E-learning Basic Course Emergency Response including 2 theory exams
- Practical session
- Use of bandaging and extinguishing agents and AED
- Deployment of a LOTUS victim
||E-learning Basic Course Emergency Response
- e-learning modules including audio
- Reference work
- Practice tests
- Theory exam (required to be completed before the practical day)
- Certificate of participation
- Questions regarding e-learning
Fire & Evacuation
- Practice fire extinguishing
Life Saving First Acts
- Five important points + Rautek hold
- Abdominal supine position
- Stable lateral position
- Theory CPR
- Practice CPR with the use of an AED
- Use of quick bandages
- Use of a wound pressure bandage
Evaluation and conclusion
||The student must be physically able to perform practical actions.
|Proof of participation
||The candidate must show the Proof of participation at the start of the practical day. The candidate obtains this Evidence by going through the Basic
E-learning Course and then successfully completing the two partial exams.
||Each candidate who successfully completes the BHV Basic Course complies with the three main tasks set out in the Working Conditions Act. The candidate receives a digital participation certificate in the profile and a pass.
||Depending on the type of organization and the possible incidents, the certificate is valid for 1 or 2 years. Candidates can repeat the course every year or every 2 years with the BHV Repetition course.
|| € 199,00 excl. VAT